Thursday, February 3, 2011

Welcome to 2011!!!

Hey there everyone. Well it's back to school time again! Over the last couple of days I have been lucky enough to meet a whole heap of amazing children and their parents. We have a new class in Whanau Whitu and a new teacher!

I'm Tania and I have moved to Christchurch from Whangarei. I used to live here years ago and now I have come back so that my husband can study here at the university. I am so excited to be here and look forward to having an awesome year with a fantastic bunch of kids!

Today we learned about each other a little bit, and learned how to behave in the classroom. We had lots of fun and even had time for some art! We made name bugs. It was a test of our imaginations at first but we got the hang of it and they have turned out amazing!

Watch this space!

No comments:

Post a Comment